All posts by hurleybird

The last 10%…

By | Uncategorized | No Comments

A wise man once said: “The first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time. The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of the development time.”   While the above quote is (so far) an exaggeration in…

Read More

Yet another overdue post

By | Uncategorized | No Comments

  Hi everyone! As usual, we need to apologise (yet again) for not updating this site regularly enough. It’s a bit long in the tooth and needs a visual overhaul soon, and it’s tempting to just stay heads down in development rather than setting aside time for non-development related tasks….

Read More